The best coffee cups for a coffee shop
Having delicious coffee is of course super important. Serving this amazing coffee in the right cup however is just as important and we therefore recommend to have a really good search for the perfect cup range (we like the NotNeutral range). Here are some things that we think are key:
- the size is paramount - see our size guide
- a round shape is usually preferred for most milk based drinks - they feel so cozy
- the handle should be large enough for the thickest fingers
- the cup should be easy to clean
- thick cups hold their heat really well
- the cup should look larger than it really is
What are the recommended sizes?
This is certainly something that comes down to your preferences as a coffee shop owner.
We have our favourite set up here.
|Espresso||3oz||single / double shot|
|Americano / Long Black||8oz||double shot|
|Flat White||6oz||double ristretto|
|Caffe Latte||8oz||short double|
|Caffe Mocha||8oz||short double|
|Piccolo Latte||5oz||single shot|
|Large (maybe)||12oz||double shot|
Copyright © 2008-2023 Limini Coffee Services Limited. All Rights Reserved